[O.S. TQ 056 596]
According to British History Online "The dedication of the church of WISLEY has been lost. It is a very small building consisting of a chancel 15 ft. 7 in. by 11 ft. 4 in., and a nave 31 ft. 5 in. by 14 ft. 1 in., both of late 12th-century date, to which has been added a wooden north porch, probably in the 17th century, and a small modern south vestry. The church was restored in 1872."
This document and photograph are © Chris Newall 2016 and are not for sale or general publication.
The photograph may not be reproduced without permission.