[O.S. Ref: SK 288 539]
Dedication: St. Mary
The parish registers record the baptisms, marriages and burials of many members of the Hall family of Middleton-by-Wirksworth
from 1688 until around 1844 when the church of Holy Trinity was built at Middleton.
This document and photograph are © Chris Newall 2016 and are not for sale or general publication.
The photograph may not be reproduced without permission.