Threlkeld, CMA
[O.S. Ref: NY 322 254]
Dedication: St. Mary

The church was rebuilt in 1777, the tower, housing two bells which are more than 500 years old, is a remnant of an older building.

Return to the previous page

This document and photograph are © Chris Newall 2016 and are not for sale or general publication.
The photograph may not be reproduced without permission.
Last update : 9th January 2016