[O.S. Ref: TG 076 436]
Dedication: St. Nicholas
Although a church appears to have existed on the site since the mid-13th century, the list of rectors dating from 1250, the present building dates from the early 16th century. Since 2001 the church has been the setting for an annual contemporary art exhibition organised by the North Norfolk Exhibition Project (NNEP).
This document and photograph are © Chris Newall 2016 and are not for sale or general publication.
The photograph may not be reproduced without permission.