St. Peter Mancroft, Norwich, NFK
[O.S. Ref: TG 229 084]
Dedication: St. Peter
There has been a church on the site since the 11th century. The current building was begun in 1430 and consecrated in 1455; after the two cathedrals, it is the largest church in Norwich. The church was originally dedicated to the common joint dedication of St. Peter and St. Paul, later shortened to St Peter.
This document and photograph are © Chris Newall 2016 and are not for sale or general publication.
The photograph may not be reproduced without permission.