Newlands Church, Littletown, CMA
[O.S. Ref: NY 230 194]
The whitewashed roughcast Church of Newlands lies in open countryside to the west of the hamlet of Little Town, near the confluence of Newlands, Scope, and Keskadale becks. A gallery was added in 1843 when it was rebuilt on the site of an earlier Church.
This document and photograph are © Chris Newall 2016 and are not for sale or general publication.
The photograph may not be reproduced without permission.