Lower Peover, CHS
[O.S. Ref: SJ 744 743]
Dedication: St. Oswald
There has been a church on this site since at least 1269, when it was a chapel of ease to Great Budworth. The Alderley sandstone west tower dates from 1582 and the body of the church is timber framed.
This document and photograph are © Chris Newall 2016 and are not for sale or general publication.
The photograph may not be reproduced without permission.