St. John's in the Vale, CMA
[O.S. Ref: NY 307 225]
Dedication: St. John

The church was built in 1845, replacing an earlier church, and re-using some of its fabric.

Return to the previous page

This document and photograph are © Chris Newall 2016 and are not for sale or general publication.
The photograph may not be reproduced without permission.
Last update : 9th January 2016