[O.S. Ref: SJ 466 579]
Dedication: All Saints
The west tower dates from 1512 and the hammerbeam roof from 1661. In 1854 the masonry, apart from that of the tower, was replaced and a Norman doorway on the north side was lost.
This document and photograph are © Chris Newall 2016 and are not for sale or general publication.
The photograph may not be reproduced without permission.