[O.S. Ref: TL 715 907]
Dedication: St. Mary
The exact date of the origin of the Church is not known, but the oldest part of the building, the Chancel, is in the Decorated Style and probably dates to the period 1275-1375. Members of the Armiger and Newell families were baptised, married and buried here during the 17th and 18th centuries, after which they appear to have 'defected' to the nearby St. Nicholas. See also Feltwell, St Nicholas
This document and photograph are © Chris Newall 2016 and are not for sale or general publication.
The photograph may not be reproduced without permission.