[O.S. Ref: SE 921 294]
Dedication: St. Anne
Ellerker church, designed by John Loughborough Pearson, was built in 1843-4.
George and Ann Wilson are buried in the churchyard. His brother Robert and sister-in-law Mary are buried in the same grave. Their tombstone is deteriorating rapidly and will soon be illegible.
This document and photograph are © Chris Newall 2016 and are not for sale or general publication.
The photograph may not be reproduced without permission.