[O.S. Ref: TQ 373 775]
Dedication: St. Paul
Built by Thomas Archer in 1712-30, restored in 1975-76 and currently undergoing a further restoration of the interior. Possibly one of the finest parish churches architecturally in the whole of London.
This document and photograph are © Chris Newall 2016 and are not for sale or general publication.
The photograph may not be reproduced without permission.