[O.S. TQ 062 604]
Dedication: St. Mary
The nave and chancel with timber bell turret date from ca 1310, the south aisle and other parts of the church are more modern. Parish records from 1698-1982 are held at the Surrey History Centre, Woking.
This document and photograph are © Chris Newall 2016 and are not for sale or general publication.
The photograph may not be reproduced without permission.