[O.S. Ref: SP 097 362]
Dedication: St. Eadburgha
The original parish church of Broadway, lying almost a mile south of the village. Largely built around 1400 but with elements of the original 12th century building remaining.
This document and photograph are © Chris Newall 2016 and are not for sale or general publication.
The photograph may not be reproduced without permission.